View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008   #14
NBT
Veteran

Rep Power: 123 NBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News on Texans Prospects

I don't know as I completely agree that, other than AJ, the other WRs are better because of Kubiak. I think they had the talent, Kubiak just did a better job of pulling it out of them. I fully agree that the RBs will be better, as will the Oline, because of Gibbs teachings. The defense has been a problem as much because of the way Richard Smith has used them, as has the lack of talent. We need to be more aggressive on defense so as to make the opposing offense work harder. Our run game should make more first downs, thus keeping the defense off the field longer, keeping them fresher. Switching the Dlinemen out on every other play should help keep them fresher also. But if Manning, or some other QB, goes to the no huddle, the guys on the field at the moment are going to have to be able to handle the job if replacements can't shuffle in. We have the people now, we just have to make it work.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote