View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008   #7
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I see your point. But, who would take the Saints RBs (#22) over the Texans, as they currently stand? I wouldn't.

Looking through the QB list, I can't think of a time when more teams were in trouble at that position. We will see a lot of bad QB play in the NFL this season.
That's a very good point about the RB's. I have no idea where Deuce is right now, is he healthy? I'm really not starting to have much faith in Green (started about 30 minutes ago) I have kind of jumped on the Chris Brown bandwagon. I'll admit I know very little about him though.

Deuce vs. Green/Brown is a tough one cuz they all seem injured.
I don't care for the Saints much so rarely watch the games but what I've seen of Stecker- I like. I relate that to me liking the Quinn Gray signing... but then us releasing him. lol
As far as Reggie Bush goes, there's a huge stigma still about VY and RB, and I can completely understand why. But Reggie is still very talented and I would choose him over Steve Slaton. If you bring his contract into play...then forget it... but we're only looking at talent.

Deuce vs. Green/Brown= Push (maybe a slight edge for Houston since we have 2)
Stecker vs. Taylor/Walker= Push (maybe a slight edge to New Orleans for a quality backup)
Bush vs. Slaton= Bush (New Orleans gets this one, both 3rd down backs/ special teams guys)

And about the QB's... you're completely right, there are so many question marks at QB around the league!
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote