View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008   #39
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's The First Thing You'd Do If The Texans Made The Playoffs This Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Buy some newspapers.
In a few years they may be collectables.
You took mine. They will go along with my other collections of Texans first. First Game/Win, first TD, First Road Win, First back to back wins, first win over Jags, Titans, and Colt, first 1st rounder and every 1st rounder since the beginning of the franchise etc....

This won't be the first thing I do but I will also call all the radio stations I can to remind them that Houston is no laughing stock anymore.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote