View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008   #35
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's The First Thing You'd Do If The Texans Made The Playoffs This Year?

I know for sure I would deck my locker out at work! Hang some cool stuff on the bulliten board, harrass the CEO for playoff tickets, wear something that signifies my undying loyalty to my football team, (even though they might make me take it off,) and NEVER miss ONE moment to get a dig in to any Cowboy or Titan fan! Opps!! me thinks I've already mentioned that!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote