View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008   #26
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: What's The First Thing You'd Do If The Texans Made The Playoffs This Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
I'm not sure what I would do...I mean it is a significant moment in the teams history, but to me as a season ticket holder and fan, I am not sure..
I love our team, but other than just be happy for the team, I would go about things just the same, celebrate with the fans if they clinch a berth during a home game, then that's about it. If home, high 5 my wife, then go on with things.
Just becuase they make the playoffs, doesn't make me get more excited then any other game. I love this team and how they go about their work. Now let them win the 1st playoff game, then things might change...
You wouldn't burn cars like another city did?