View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008   #8
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News on Texans Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
The 2 keys to us making the playoffs are less injuries, and less turnovers.IIRC in AJ's last 11 games that he has suited up we are 8-3. And in another thread it was said in games that we had less TO than the other team we were 6-1 last year.
Well, almost....

I did some stat mining and what I found out was that we were 4-0 when we won the T/O battle and 2-1 when we broke even. So the 6-1 was when we broke even or did better.

What I take away from that is that we can play with anyone IF we can keep from shooting ourselves in the foot. And IF we stay healthy, watch out!
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote