View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008   #8
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 116198 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News on Texans Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
The 2 keys to us making the playoffs are less injuries, and less turnovers.IIRC in AJ's last 11 games that he has suited up we are 8-3. And in another thread it was said in games that we had less TO than the other team we were 6-1 last year.
Well, almost....

I did some stat mining and what I found out was that we were 4-0 when we won the T/O battle and 2-1 when we broke even. So the 6-1 was when we broke even or did better.

What I take away from that is that we can play with anyone IF we can keep from shooting ourselves in the foot. And IF we stay healthy, watch out!