View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008   #16
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: What's The First Thing You'd Do If The Texans Made The Playoffs This Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Dude never said he was a virgin.......just called into a local sports radio station when Houston was off to a hot start and vowed celibacy until Houston made the playoffs.....(I'm guessing he thought they'd make it last season)

P.S. BTW Joker, that made a great promo. Really made me LMFAO.......here's to the Texans making the playoffs next season.
Unfortunately for my blue balls I decided not to wait for results to AJ's "minor" knee injury after the Carolina game to make my prediction