View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008   #8
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 31376 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's The First Thing You'd Do If The Texans Made The Playoffs This Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Buy my playoff tickets.
If they have a home game, yeah, definitely the first thing I do is secure my tickets and parking pass.

Of course, if they're in the running in December, I'm sure those invoices would already be in the mail.

So, I don't know what the first thing I'd do would be. If they clinch a berth against Chicago, probably a giant party in the yellow lot would be the first thing. Scratch that, a giant party in section 547 first. Followed by a giant party through the concourse, followed by a giant party down the ramps, then the giant party in the yellow lot.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote