View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008   #5
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Re: Sporting News on Texans Prospects

I am confident we have the talent, depth, and coaching to help us make that final push to the playoffs *knocking on wood*.

I also like that we play in the toughest division in the NFL IMO, because it is molding us to become the best team in the best division which means, well, we can only be the best. If we were in some podunk nfc division with the falcons and saints there wouldnt be much to build towards because a .500 season or even a sub .500 could win your division and we'd be in the playoffs.

If we can beat the jags, colts, titans on a consistent basis, why cant we beat any other team in the league. With our youth, talent, staff, front office, I say we are building an empire to take over the world. Maybe I am just babbling because its the end of the work day after a holiday weekend. Is it football season yet.....????