View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008   #4
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News on Texans Prospects

Not a bad write up. It kinda tempers your expectations a bit...which is a good thing imo. We do play in what could turn out to be the best division the NFL has had in a long while. So, while we should and will improve overall as a team this year... we could still very well finish .500 again considering our games outside the division are tough as well (at GB, at Vikings,etc). It might be wise to slow myself down a bit and not let all my self sold off season optimism go to my head just yet. We all know something special is being built here in Houston... more than likely 09 is the year we really start to put it all together. None the less... bring on the playoffs in 08 I say!!
Tailgate is online now   Reply With Quote