View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008   #254
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
If you thought I was attempting to characterize you personally as being liberal, then it's completely understandable that you didn't like it (sarcastic smilie back at you). That wasn't my intent.

We probably agree on alot of things, but our comments on this indicate it isn't one of them. I'm okay with that, and hopefully we'll be able to agree (and disagree) on many topics down the road.
You're cool...and I like to see both sides of any argument, whether I am one of those arguing or not.
Shake in friendship and move on?
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote