View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008   #251
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
I am not saying you are always attacking, and I knew my post would be picked apart (notice I said rip away?). There just was no need for the liberal comment as I am FARRRRRR from liberal. <--that is a sarcastic smilie
If you thought I was attempting to characterize you personally as being liberal, then it's completely understandable that you didn't like it (sarcastic smilie back at you). That wasn't my intent.

We probably agree on alot of things, but our comments on this indicate it isn't one of them. I'm okay with that, and hopefully we'll be able to agree (and disagree) on many topics down the road.
ChampionTexan is offline   Reply With Quote