View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008   #249
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 62 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
You stated they should get equal time and be equal. I said that they shouldn't, and the idea sounded flawed and weak. That's not attacking you, that's disagreeing (or if you prefer - attacking) your suggestion.

If disagreeing (attacking) your idea is the same as attacking you, then I've attacked lots of people, and been attacked many times in return.
No...I said that whoever is the best player should be the starter. No equal nothing, whoever is the best at the time should be out on the field. If we were going on your logic, Schaub would get the job regardless because he was picked to start and not based on his play. I just don't agree. My logic may be flawed in your eyes, but its how I see it. I am a survivor of the David Carr era...I am gunshy. Forgive me for this flaw.

I am not saying you are always attacking, and I knew my post would be picked apart (notice I said rip away?). There just was no need for the liberal comment as I am FARRRRRR from liberal. <--that is a sarcastic smilie
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote