View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008   #248
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Way to attack the poster and not the post. If you have been around here for any length of time...you would know that doesn't fit me at all.

I don't agree Schaub is necessarily better and stated I needed to see him play more to convince myself that he is not fragile.

You stated they should get equal time and be equal. I said that they shouldn't, and the idea sounded flawed and weak. That's not attacking you, that's disagreeing (or if you prefer - attacking) your suggestion.

If disagreeing (attacking) your idea is the same as attacking you, then I've attacked lots of people, and been attacked many times in return.
ChampionTexan is online now   Reply With Quote