View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008   #45
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
I have said that for 5 years...made it to Blue a couple times. So much going on at home that it hard to leave! I have been to Plat a couple times, during the off season events.

The Yeller Dwellers have it going on from the pics I have seen...wish they weren't so far out there...I'd like to experience those who tailgate on grass...
I've been around the lots.....Yellow is a great place, but as you said from the Orange lot, it is a hike. Blue is nice, seems to be more corporate themed with the big rigs they have, but hey, to each their own, and Plat.went last year, those guys are pretty cool...

Not sure what games I will be wandering, but I will need to swing by yours, as Jen said your setup is nice...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote