View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008   #231
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
No. Why would I want Matt Ryan under center?

I wouldn't have drafted Matt Ryan at #3. Personally, I wouldn't have drafted Matt Ryan in the first round. I think he's got a very high bust potential. Way too many interceptions.
Anybody can count the Ints.
You never did tell me why you think Ryan is a "high bust potential".

I did not even hear any rebuttal about the "under center" remark.

(I just mean to talk football, never anything personal.)

So how do you think when I say that in a certain game, Ryan was in the shotgun more than he was in the normal set?
My guess is that you did not see it. How can you believe what you read more than what you see with your own eyes, I'm only asking!

To be honest, I only came back to review this game (BC/VaTech) because I have it on hand to check out Adibi and Duane Brown.
This the game the Eagles won, not the one they lost big.

Would you believe me when I say that I counted 24 snaps under center and 49 in the shotgun for Ryan?

(As usual, I don't profess to be good at counting.
Also, as I checked, a few penalties may screw that up a bit.)

I won't bother mentioning the "potential" Ints since you have that down pat!

The thing I really want to say is that Kolb is a whole hell of a lot ready for the WCO than Matt Ryan (besides being a better QB in general) based on what I observed.

If you see him play throughout the 4 years and you disagree then I would say OK, we agree to disagree.

Hey, but I'm sure I'm a homer.
I never did have a chance to tell folks about a few things I think Kolb needs to watch!

He's done gone anywho!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote