View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008   #15
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Unkind thoughts about some Cowboy fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
As a young boy, I went to a Glanville-era Cowboys/Oilers pre-season game in Dallas. I was wearing an Oilers t-shirt that was covered in autographs.

A guy sitting behind my dumped beer all over me. A grown man -- dumped his entire beer all over a kid wearing an Oilers shirt. He and my dad were coming to blows - then we were all ejected from the game, which was fine because it was a blowout in the Oilers favor.

So, whether it's fair or not - I'm pretty much going to hate Cowboy fans. Even though I married into an entire family of them.
I've gotta know what happened to the shirt. What is it's condition right now? I know it was tarnished to the point of no return, but do you still have it?
Showtime100 is online now   Reply With Quote