View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Unkind thoughts about some Cowboy fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Great blog.

BTW, I hope none of the emails / comments you received were rude.
Heck no! They were from forward-thinking, right-minded, good-hearted, Texans fans. The finest people in America.

A number of them were from the "Hate the Cowboys" group at imatexans. So I figured I'd write them a blog post that would be suitable for that group.

And if anybody wrote anything jerky to me about it, well then, it would likely prove my point.

I understand that there are people who are both Texans fans and Cowboy fans. For a lot of folks, that is for historical or geographic reasons or poor upbringing. I get that. Some of those folks are embarrassed for their fanbase as a whole.

You can root for a number of teams, but at the end of the day, you have to have a favorite team.