View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Unkind thoughts about some Cowboy fans.

Over at imatexan.com, I put up the picture of me abusing my evil nemesis, Annoying Cowboy Fan. Some of you saw that as it was happening, but I've received a number of emails asking the story behind that picture, so I wrote it and stuck it in one of them miniblogs over there:

Texans Chick Defeats Annoying Cowboy Fan...A Story

The offseason is long.