View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008   #225
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
According to everything that was said about Kolb during that draft, everyone's big knock on Kolb was the fact that he spent very little time under the center and had a lot of work to do on his footwork. He would have to learn an entirely different game no matter where he went. He himself, iirc, even mentioned on the NFLN's combine coverage about how he wasn't as smooth at taking the ball from under center and dropping back as the other guys during the drills because he'd never really had to do it that much before.

I'll look around and see if I can track down the tape or transcript of that.
I've heard all that!
Just lemme ask you sumthing.
You'd rather have Matt Ryan at #3 under center, right?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote