View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008   #38
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate First game of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd and Inches View Post
Hey guys, I'm an Exec Chef and my family is always willin' to help out, but we have Blue parkin' passes.. and I was wonderin' if I could bring my grill and help y'all out?
Sorry 3rd, hadn't check this thread in a while! You are definitely invited to join up with the Blue Crew. A lot more info will be posted as we get closer to August. We're in our same old corner we have occupied since day one, which is in the Platinum lot now, BUT, easy walk from Blue. The guys will be posting directions later on. Just keep on watching for more info later on.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote