View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008   #43
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Regardless of whats been said, the Orange Lot does rule !! All ya'll other lots are just that, other lots !!

Just having some fun...Man, the season is fast approaching and I can't wait to get back into it with all you guys !!!

This season I'm planning on touring the lots, so....if you don't mind, I'd love to pop in and meet so of you guys! Then again, you are all welcome to come by our piece of the Orange Lot whenever you chose ! Yes, you too DB !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote