View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008   #209
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Sorta' sounds like a Duane Brown situation to me.
I can see where you might make that comparison but I have to consider the guys responsible for making the respective picks. Brown was Alex Gibbs' selection - now I couldn't tell you if Duane Brown was AG's first choic (I kinda doubt it) maybe some of you guys might know. On the other hand Andy Reid picked Kolb. Reid doesn't have near the rep for developing QBs as Gibbs has for developing O-linemen.

The difference in the respective "brain trusts" is why I consider Brown less of "a reach" than Kolb was.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote