View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008   #208
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

I think some people are forgeting that last year was Schaub's first year in Houston and his first full season as starter .

So, he was a first time starter, coming into a new situation, new teamates,new coaches, new city etc. And after one injury plagued season some of you have already given up on him.

Personally I think we can win with MS. I think he's naturally going to get better, since he has a season under his belt with the team. I think now he understands what it takes to last a full season in the NFL.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote