View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008   #207
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I do think Philly overrated Kolb. I could be wrong but I don't think that Miami would have taken Kolb. But if he's the guy Reid wanted, great. And there may be other teams that were looking at Kolb as a high pick but I just don't remember that much buzz around him going into the draft. (Although I'll grant you that doesn't mean all that much.)...
Sorta' sounds like a Duane Brown situation to me.

Maybe Reid wanted Kolb badly enough to make the reach, thinking that Miami is sitting there waiting to scoop him up.

It's going to be very interesting to see how the Philly QB situation plays out. I'm betting that Kolb is the starting QB in fairly short order. Donovan's days seem to be numbered, IMO, and I don't think Reid hangs his hat on Donovan this year.

Seems like the writing was on the wall last summer, as a matter of fact, with how chilly the air was between Reid and McNabb.