View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008   #200
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Why is it difficult to see that the Eagles wouldnt find another QB?
They did want to resign Garcia. It was when Garcia's agent want to have the time to test the FA market that the Eagles decided to move on.
(Obviously, it was also a ploy to make the Eagles up the ante.)
It tells us that Feeley was not very high in Reid's mind.

Kolb had taken snaps in most of the formation imaginable in Briles' "ingeniusly crazy" scheme.
The fact that Kolb can function well in all of them, including the no huddle, all the quick pass and timing pattern, the bootleg. He ran the standard pro set, the spread, etc.

I did provide a link to Andy Reid's statement about Kolb's capacity to run the WCO.

But of course, a bird in hand is preferred. So I never bashed the FOs in the trade for Schaub. I only wants to know that they did all the homework necessary. And I still think that we pay a little more for him that I'd like. And so it was done.
Take all the logic applied for for the bolded statement and replace Feeley with Rosenfels. McNair realized he made a mistake in the extension to Carr's contract. Daddy Shanahan nixed us making a Jake Plummer trade ironically to TB whom signed Garcia. If I remember right we even trade to make a run at...Patrick Ramsey. That to me alone says how this staff feels about Sage Rosenfels as a starter. Backup is a different story, he is a good borderline great backup.

I'm with Mike on this one. If Schaub isn't the answer at QB then it's in probably playing College ball now.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote