View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008   #199
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

I never thought that way, but it seems all those people disappeared from this forum, from CNN once we picked him up.
I haven't gone anywhere. I was a huge Schaub advocate. Still am. I am however more even keeled after seeing him play here. I'm not saying he can't be great, in fact I can remember the best QB in Houston football history having a rough go if it his first couple of years. Next thing you know you start seeing the best sign in sports history flashing "You've Just Been MOONed".

But I'm still here. I still like the deal. I don't hate Sage, I just think he's not the starter we need.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote