View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston on the Texans, Alex Gibbs

Great interview. I like Winston a lot and he's quickly become one of my favorites. I find it hard limiting my favorite Texans to only a few, because I love the job Smith and Kubiak have done in bringing in really down to earth players.

The thing I like about Winston is his passion. He's a really smart guy, plays with a lot of passion and seems to be one of those guys Gibbs likes (he's fierce). He plays with a kind of aggressive tenacity. I think he's going to be a really great RT in this league.

Also, this guy is HUGE. He makes the other linemen (6'4, 6'5 kind of guys) look like middle schoolers!
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote