Thread: Cincy South???
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008   #15
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincy South???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You should stop it seems to be hindering your reasoning skills. Colts 1st team was losing to our 1st team. I love the roll over smack ... what a joke. Are you a Cleveland fan now?
The Colts only played there starters for 2 series. They didnt even make it out of the first quarter.

Quote:
No but you better believe we left an impression on them. You should watch the game. If Young and Chow did not suck we could have had that game easily. It was not like they routed us. I loved the 42 -10 predictions. Did they score less on any other team then us? No. Our D held out O sucked. Again at least we were there not roasting wieners to a .500 season on that day ...
The only impression left was VY getting tea-bagged.

Quote:
Do you really think that the Colts Cap will not cost them a major player in the next season or two? If the Colts skate the cap because the players union drops the cap well they pulled one on the entire league.
What exactly are you talking about? The Colts are not about to hit the preverbiable cap Hell. They, unlike the Titans, have a GM that can add.

Quote:
perfect end .... thanks!
Sounds like I just hit a nerve.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote