Thread: Cincy South???
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008   #13
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Cincy South???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Tell me something, how exactly did you make it to the playoffs? Was it b/c the Colts rolled over and played dead? I think so.
You should stop it seems to be hindering your reasoning skills. Colts 1st team was losing to our 1st team. I love the roll over smack ... what a joke. Are you a Cleveland fan now?

Quote:
And tell me something else, how did that one playoff game go for ya? Did the titans happen to get there balls back from the Chargers or are they going to keep them?
No but you better believe we left an impression on them. You should watch the game. If Young and Chow did not suck we could have had that game easily. It was not like they routed us. I loved the 42 -10 predictions. Did they score less on any other team then us? No. Our D held out O sucked. Again at least we were there not roasting wieners to a .500 season on that day ...

Quote:
I would much rather have our team which is building itself like the Colts to be good for years instead of that patch work thing you guys got.
Do you really think that the Colts Cap will not cost them a major player in the next season or two? If the Colts skate the cap because the players union drops the cap well they pulled one on the entire league.

Quote:
Hope you hang onto Collins cus Young may retire after this year.
perfect end .... thanks!

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote