Thread: Cincy South???
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008   #10
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 32564 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincy South???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
One season you have managed to chalk up a win .... seriosuly. Suck? Who made the playoffs last season?

Who is dancing around a fire humping the leg of a .500 season?

Suck ... it is to laugh.
Tell me something, how exactly did you make it to the playoffs? Was it b/c the Colts rolled over and played dead? I think so.

And tell me something else, how did that one playoff game go for ya? Did the titans happen to get there balls back from the Chargers or are they going to keep them?

I would much rather have our team which is building itself like the Colts to be good for years instead of that patch work thing you guys got.

Hope you hang onto Collins cus Young may retire after this year.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote