View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston on the Texans, Alex Gibbs

I met Eric Winston at All Access his rookie year and was very impressed with how friendly he was with the fans. He ask me about my granddaughter's jersey, she had on a pink TEXAN one, said he wanted to get one for his girlfriend. He just smiled and chatted with her, she was nine at the time, and she still remembers him. Later, we were walking down the underground corridor and passed him. He stopped and chatted with us for a couple of minutes. I was blown away right then by his size!! That dude is HUGE!!! I liked his attitude then, and I like it now. He's becoming one of my fav TEXAN players.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote