View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008   #10
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Madden Rating for 09 - Mario = 97!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post
I used to move Mario to OLB and put OLBs with a ton of speed at my DE positions. Usually tried drafting guys that were approx 85+....or I would find some trash free agent and within a year or so he would be in the Pro Bowl with a dozen sacks.

But then I simulated most of the games so I had to do whatever I could to get their stats up...Mario was a beast at OLB.
Rumor is that the league may impose a rule on Mario. If the motion passes, he will be required to line up no closer than 10 yards off the line of scrimmage. The supporters of this rule believe it is "unfair for Mario to be lined up so close to their QB".

Just kidding, of course.