View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008   #2
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 347722 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston on the Texans, Alex Gibbs

Season outlook:
Quote:
"you can't just winning the games at home and then going on the road and not playing well. ...we gotta find a way to get over that hump... ...gotta hold court at home and play .500 on the road; maybe better."
Personal Goals:
Quote:
"I want to see us have a 1500 yd rusher... ...if its not one guy I want to see us get 2000 yds as a team..."
I like it!
Thanks T.C., I was about to post this myself.