View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008   #11
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Bull face mask

I kind of like the one with the hair better, but theyboth seem pretty cool.

I wish I could show the original one with the bull face mask that I was talking about. I have only seen it once, so it had to have been custom made or something. Hopefully I'll see the same guy at a game this year, and if so I'll take a picure of him.

I just always liked seeing certain fans on television with the crazy masks and helmets. It made their fans seem extra crazy and passionate. I'm going to get one of these for this year's games.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote