View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008   #27
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where do you rank our WRs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I hear what you're saying Mike and I don't disagree. However I would add, what separates Rice from everyone else in the middle of his career - was his work ethic. The guy would not be outworked. His workouts were things of legend (i.e. running the hill). He applied that ethic to his film watching and game preparation as well...
I know about his workout. Somebody was talking about it on nfl radio on sirius the other day. I know Harrison does a lot too. Not going to compare him to Rice, and that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm just saying that his technique over his career has served him as well as any of the physical talents he had. And I don't think he loses those. IMHO Wayne,Marvin,Gonzolez > AJ,AD,Walter... and TE's.. its no comparison.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote