View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008   #25
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Arrow Re: It's game one. What position

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am surprised no one focused on Chris Myer. As much attention as was given to that position with McKinley and the GB guy(can't remember his name now)and how the D was coming right through the middle. This could really be a significant addition as was mentioned on a thread about Myers when he was signed. His skills and size/speed should help the Oline make much improvement, especially keeping Schaub and Sage on their feet.

I hoped his dad posts again when the TC begins.
He's part of that OL I'll be watching. Last season teams were able to get up the middle often and I'm hoping that Myers can change some of that.