View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Where do you rank our WRs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post

I rank our WRs # 6 in the league right now. The Pats, Colts, Bengals (with Ocho), Packers and Cardinals have an edge imo but I think by the end of this season they will break the top 5. This, to me, is our strongest unit and I couldn't believe I actually took the time to argue with Cowboy fans at work who thought the Texans needed to draft a WR in the 1st round!!!
The Cowboys, and the Bengals are the only teams I'd put ahead of us, looking into the future. Seriously.

AJ, AD, & KW, that's the real deal, and it doesn't get much better than that. JJ... icing on the cake.

Now, let's not consider Terry Glenn for a moment. He didn't play a down in '07, and is talking about leaving Dallas. Without Glenn, Dallas has to come off that list. TO was their only star, Hurd, & Crayton fall into that same group with Walter & Davis.

& if the Bengals lose Chad, they come off the list as well.

Indy... Marvin Harrison has as much to prove in '08 as any of our recievers.

& I seriously can't think of another wide receiver corps I'd rather have than the one we have now.

Now, if you're talking about how we rank in retrospect, I'd say we're just outside of the top ten, but looking forward, we're bringing back the most guys from last season. & they're all talented. Very talented.