View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where do you rank our WRs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
... by the middle of his career however, that wasn't what kept him on top, it was his route running, ability to disguise routes effectively and his hands that kept him on top for so long.

Mike

I hear what you're saying Mike and I don't disagree. However I would add, what separates Rice from everyone else in the middle of his career - was his work ethic. The guy would not be outworked. His workouts were things of legend (i.e. running the hill). He applied that ethic to his film watching and game preparation as well...