View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008   #26
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Knows of Big Expectations - CBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
AJ aint getting a sniff of the HOF until we have playoff success and probably will have to play in, if not win, a Super Bowl. I love AJ but he aint even close to the HOF.
At this stage in his career I think he is. But as someone already eluded to, it's a projection. If I were to draw comparisons of him demeanor wise, it would be another quiet, humble, all buisness type of HOF player... Barry Sanders. Now, I agree with the sentiment of the AJ not being there yet, as shortened carrears have cost great talent in the past from HOF consideration, but I do disagree with the playoff success and superbowl requirements... Barry is a shining example of not needing either.