View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008   #21
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's game one. What position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'll be watching for and hoping an improved front-7 can take some pressure off of a secondary that may eat a lot of toast next season.
I'll be watching for the same thing. The better the front-7 forces the QB to make a decision, the less chance the secondary gets burnt. But overall, I'm going to just enjoy and absorb everything I can and hope our boys come out with a "W"! It will be tough to beat Pittsburgh at home but this will be the most confident team I think the Texans will have had to date. They beat the Steelers and that confidence will just rise! Look out AFC South.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote