View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008   #10
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where do you rank our WRs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
With Davis on one side and A.J. on the other, we have two burners, three actually, if Jacoby rounds into shape. But as I said earlier, our offense, to this point, has been run-first.

But maybe young Shanahan will open things up. Do you guys think that he will?
While it will primarily be a run first team during Kubiak's years in Denver Smith and McCaffery did pull off dual 100 reception seasons.

I think we have a very well rounded WR corps that fits what this offense wants to do. If it runs right it looks to me like we'll be a well balanced team that'll give defenses problems overall. We might not have the one on one matchup that gives DC's nightmares outside of AJ but overall it'll be do you try to stack the box to stop the run and try and take our WRs on or keep it over the top and let hopefully a revamped running game slowly get to you.

JJ's development is interesting but Slaton's role in the passing game could be just as much fun to watch.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote