View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #8
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 225723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where do you rank our WRs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappy View Post
Well Joker i am in the camp that believes outside of AJ we do not have much . All that Walter and company can do is be spot warmers till we can find a true wide out not a possession guy but a homerun hitter . Possession guys are the running backs and tightends or the slot receivers wide outs are supposed to be burners . just my
With Davis on one side and A.J. on the other, we have two burners, three actually, if Jacoby rounds into shape. But as I said earlier, our offense, to this point, has been run-first.

But maybe young Shanahan will open things up. Do you guys think that he will?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote