View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #6
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where do you rank our WRs?

I'm of the opinion that we have a well-rounded WR core, and we saw last year that these guys have the ability to step up when needed.

The wild card, as many have stated, is JJ. If he can regain his confidence, which I think he lost a little last year after his injury, he can quickly make a big impact and step into that #2 role.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote