View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #3
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where do you rank our WRs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
What's more I think we've got a nice project player in Jacoby who may turn out being a stud opposite of AJ at # 2. Throw in a solid posession guy like David Anderson and that looks like a pretty solid unit.
You know, I've been pulling for Anderson since we drafted him in the 7th round in the 06 Draft. At the time, I didn't know why they drafted him or what they saw in him. He's short and slow, but he had good stats at Colorado St. He's had his share of ups and downs with the team and was even cut last year, but he keeps bouncing back and finding a way to stick with the team. Now with Mathis gone, I think it might open the door a little more for him and I'm hoping he he makes the most of it.

As for the WR unit as a whole, I think you are probably pretty close in your assessment. But, I think we have a chance to move up that list even if we don't get as many yards catching as some of the other pass 1st teams. A lot will hinge on our running game and how quickly they take to Gibbs ZB scheme. As I said before in other post, I think the first 5 games will tell us alot about where this team is headed for the season. JMHO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote