View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #16
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coast to Coast: Houston Texans (in depth write up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Actually outside of Jamie Dukes, NFLTA does probably the best job........I was especially impressed with their coverage of the draft. I think ESPN really has something to worry about, because NFLTA pretty much kicked their ...
i agree the draft is pretty impressive

im talking about their season review/preview which was incredibly superficial for an nfl dedicated network.. and had lots of mistakes. of course, they didnt make light of the texans name

this piece wasnt perfect by any means but at least it was a change from the normal 'mention schaub, aj , mario, okoye, demeco and... uh moving on' and i dont think it deserves the harsh criticism you gave it
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote