View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #2
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Marshawn Lynch's Hit & Run

I hope that he does, and I think he will. I believe that he deserves the 4 game suspension that some are getting for violating the substance-abuse policy, at VERY least.

What a terrible thing to do.... leaving that woman there, not knowing if she was dead or alive. If I were in charge he would be banned for life, but maybe that's just me (and maybe a bit extreme).