View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #15
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Knows of Big Expectations - CBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK_Gamer View Post
I place Owens closer to Steve Smith than to AJ. Owens uses his athleticism to gain seperation but AJ is the complete Package and I agree AJ has better hands than Owens.
I think they called AJ a "T.O." without the mouth because both players are big, tall and fast.

Steve Smith is a short blazing phenomenon who's got freat hands, and a little bit of a mouth.

Honestly, I think all 3 have different enough abilities that you don't have to say one is the other and all that. They are all 3 pretty special.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote