View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #10
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Andre Knows of Big Expectations - CBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
AJ is one of the few complete WRs in the game. Best comparison I have seen to him was when he was coming out in the draft I read someone call him "A young TO without the mouth."

He was a pro bowl WR with Carr at QB, Steve Smith disappeared with Carr under center. That tells you all you need to know about Andre Johnson and why we're lucky to have a player of his caliber. He's gonna be the 1st Texan in the HOF mark that down!!!
AJ aint getting a sniff of the HOF until we have playoff success and probably will have to play in, if not win, a Super Bowl. I love AJ but he aint even close to the HOF.