View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coast to Coast: Houston Texans (in depth write up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
i know i sound like an apologist but i watch the guy and like him.. he knows his stuff and while there were mistakes in it, i thought it was better than the 'their line sux' preview that you get on espn or NFLTA
Actually outside of Jamie Dukes, NFLTA does probably the best job........I was especially impressed with their coverage of the draft. I think ESPN really has something to worry about, because NFLTA pretty much kicked their ...

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote